Monday, October 13, 2014

The Magic Of Cancer (And The Beautiful Things We Have To Do) Part 1

 I have some video of the whole Stem Cell harvest/transplant process but until tonight I haven't had time to sit down and figure out how to edit it.  I've been wanting to share the video footage for awhile because I feel like everyone might learn more about the process from seeing it rather than reading about it (at least I seem to learn better that way).  I hope what you are seeing makes sense.  This part (part 1) is of the stem cell harvest process.  Luckily for me this only took two days (one for placement of my central line and one for the actual collection of cells). 
Watching all the videos brought back some stuff I had already forgotten, like how much hair I had!  Haha!  And, I didn't include everything.  The video of me talking all crazy while in recovery didn't make the cut.  I mean, it's funny, but NO.  And I cut out a lot of Jeremy's random video of the room.  Other than those few things what you see is exactly what went down.  Oh, and I apologize for the terrible transitions.  That part of the editing I haven't figured out yet.  Hopefully my editing skills will be up to standard when I edit Part 2.  So, without further adieu, I give you my stem cell harvest video...

Stem Cell Harvest Video
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment