Wednesday, October 29, 2014

The Magic of Cancer (And The Beautiful Things We Have To Do) Part 2

On my last blog post, I posted video of the stem-cell collection process.  Tonight I finally finished editing the video of the actual stem-cell transplant.  That whole editing process is such a pain!!  I would have loved to just post the video in it's entirety, but I couldn't for two reasons.  Reason one:  The video is really long and really boring.  The whole transplant video is about 30 minutes.  And as you will see, the process isn't very exciting.  At least not as exciting as I thought it would be.  Amazing and mind boggling, yes.  Exciting, no.  Reason two:  I puke.  Multiple times.  I don't feel like anyone would want to see that, so I took it out.
 
I hope you at least try to watch it.  I know it's boring.  But just because it's boring doesn't mean it isn't worth it.  I'm pretty sure you will learn something from watching it.  At least that's my  hope.  That someone learns something.  Even if all you learn is that we (Jeremy and I) don't always know what we are talking about, at least you will have learned something!!  So, here it is.  The highly anticipated Stem-Cell  Transplant video.  Enjoy!
 
 
And I apologize to everyone for having to open the video in another window.  I am clueless and can't get the video to play in the post.  It's actually a tiny miracle that I ever even figured out how to upload it to You Tube and then post a link to it here.  So, take what you can get, even if it is just a link :).

No comments:

Post a Comment